screen record for now. On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 9:48 AM Sagar < searchbbc1881@gmail.com > wrote: Sure sir, i will do it by today and will send it to you. Should i host and send you a link of website or should i screen record and send it to you? On Mon, Feb 8, 2021, 5:15 AM Binil Aryal < aryalbinil@gmail.com > wrote: Could you change it (demo) for Dean office BIT Application, so that I can show demo to our Asst Dean. On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 5:05 AM Binil Aryal < aryalbinil@gmail.com > wrote: Thanks vai. I have viewed mp3, it is perfect! The only thing is >> where the data (data sent by students) will be hosted? >> is there possibility to divert data of students in our official mail as pdf? >> admit card will be sent to the students only after verification. Best wishes! On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 1:16 AM Sagar < searchbbc1881@gmail.com > wrote: Dear Sir, I tired to explore few possibilities on online application form using oneDrive but since oneDrive i...
Comments
Post a Comment