Re: First Semester Practicals (Electronics)
It's really great Sagar. You are hard working students and always wants to do for others! We will invite you in the online class to support the teacher. I will call you CDP next week to make a plan with Hari sir and Sanju. I will use some of your slide as well. On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 9:53 PM Sagar < searchbbc1881@gmail.com > wrote: Dear Sir, Due to ongoing pandemic and Covid cases,From your facebook post, I came to know that second semester are advised and will be guided for lab orientation and data from online.I hope students will have a great experience learning online. During my first semester, Ihave prepared all Electronics practicals and step by step guidance with animation , table and figure . First I explain theory, then figure and next animation and finally data with tables in hope to help students in the future. All the instrument , figure and animations are based on CDP lab equipment. They are simple to understand and I'm sure students can easily learn fr...

Comments
Post a Comment